[StBernard] Gethsemane Lutheran

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 25 11:01:33 EDT 2006

River of Hope, a non-profit group of some 60 people from

Yes, it was good news. They were not the first group coming down, but the
first one mentioned in the paper. One day I have a scrapbook of all those
angels coming to help. The first group came last year.

It started, however, with Craig pushing to get those crypts removed, and
giving me a link to someone towing those cars and scraping the lot. Then we
got a small group emptying out the shed (as it could now be reached), which
hubby, daughter, and I moved back straight and swept the remaining gunk off
the lot. Then more groups came to start pulling stuff out from the inside,
as they could now walk to the doors at least.

Long way to having a truck pull in and unload. The helpers dont stop and
will keep coming, they are great people. Feel free to stop by when you see
aný, and talk to them, telling them how much we all appreciate them.

Gaby