[StBernard] Livingston St. Bernard Reunion

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 25 22:09:22 EDT 2006

We are definitely on for the 4th of July Reunion for those living in the
Livingston and any surrounding parishes as well as those in St. Bernard.

WHERE: NORTH PARK , 30372 Eden Church Road, Denham Springs, Louisiana 70726
In the area of Pavilions 2 and 3 (By tennis courts &
playground)
WHEN: July 4, 2006

TIME: 10:00 A.M. TO 6:00 P.M.

BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS.....ALCOHOL IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE PARK

For those who want to come just for the reunion portion, please come between
2 and 5. We will kick off this time with a short performance by the
Hurricane Choir, which has many members from St. Bernard. We will also have
the St. Bernard monopoly game for those wishing to purchase it as well as
some St. Bernard Katrina survivor t shirts.

For further information, please email stbernardreunion at aol.com. with your
contact information and we will get in touch with you.

For anyone interested in helping with the planning, please join us for our
final planning lunch at the Golden Dragon Restaurant on Range Avenue in
Denham Springs