[StBernard] Deadlines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 22:15:26 EDT 2006

To C and others Interested & in the same boat:

Just as you said, "deadlines, deadlines, deadlines". I think its time to
turn the coin.

We tried to comply with all this mess while we have relocated. We signed up
in April to have (2) homes gutted free. We went back to the parish because
homes were not listed on the "gutting" list. We brought a copy of the forms
we filled out; worker in office said they never saw that form before; had to
fill out another (2) forms in May, and now you are saying if they haven't
gotten to it by now, they may never will???

Have tried to get our water bill deposit back, called them in May. They
said all computers were not all up & running and would take some time -
which I acccepted and understood - still haven't heard anything on that yet
either.

While in da parish filling out forms for free gutting, also asked about
taxes, they told us they would mail at the end of May - still haven't seen
or heard anything on that.

We really commend those people who have chosen to return to St. Bernard and
what a hellofva mess THEY are going thru. Our prayers are with all of you.

Thank you for letting us vent some of our frustrations!

Pat & Jay