[StBernard] #10

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 27 18:07:51 EDT 2006

Deborah,

In reference to the deadline of Dec. 31 in an article you read in the Times
Picayune, what is the deadline for? Was an insurance extension granted
perhaps? I know it was requested by some of our leaders that are trying to
help us but I don't know if it was granted or if that is what the article
you read was even about. Thanks,

Laurie