[StBernard] Small businesses criticize snail's pace of SBA loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 28 00:40:11 EDT 2006

SBA

We applied for a loan and got turned down due to the fact that our flood
insurance overpaid us by 30K, making my home in Buccaneer Villa North worth
only 66K, what a joke. We have excellent credit, they would loan us 15K for
furniture only, but wanted the loan secured on the purchase of our new home
in Lafayette, NO WAY!
I could understand if they would have loan us enough money to purchase it.
I hope they have learned a lot, because they really made a lot of people mad
with Katrina.

Dianne