[StBernard] FOR PAT & JAY

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 28 00:53:25 EDT 2006

Pat and Jay,

Glad the info was useful to you in your situation.

And also, thank you for your very kind words. Maybe soon we will all have
the worst of this behind us.

Jim York

Jim York:

Thanks so much for the info.

I posted earlier about a Mom & Son cutting grass - looked back in my
pile of
papers and they "gut" your house for .85 a sq.ft. Not cut the grass.
Boy
does this all make you feel like one has aged so much in one year!!
Sure
appreciate this info. Will call Otto - we hope to sell. We are going
down
there Wednesday to finish removing "stuff" in the attic.

We have notice on iron gate, including flyers in an envelope, to
sell and
all the amnenties our home did have. We will try & sell so it will
help to
pay for the home we are living in now. If anyone is interested, the
home
is located at 2112 Jean Lafitte Pkwy.

Oh by the way, the couple looking for a pole to hook up electricity,
there
was one on the ground on our property, but the parish moved it three
houses
down - free for the hauling away (ha ha).

Jim, your posting here on this site also has been very helpful,
encouraging
and I am sure everyone is grateful as we are.

God Bless and Good Luck! Thanks again for the info on Otto.

Pat & Jay