[StBernard] Stupid FEMA Tricks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 29 23:35:08 EDT 2006

Wes,

Just wait, when these law makers have to deal with FEMA in flood ravaged
DC, things will begin to change. Take a look at Trent Lott, he's moved to a
more liberal stance on these types of issues since he lost his home. I'm
hoping the IRS has to deal with FEMA and how they will interpret those
rules!!! I truly believe that what goes around comes around, and Washington
is just starting to feel it. My kids wanted to stop in DC on our way back
home (the rains are holding us back) and wear shirts saying "D.C. now you
know how Katrina Victims Feel" and walk around the White House. They think
it might send a not so subtle message

Wendy