[StBernard] structual engineer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 30 00:03:48 EDT 2006

This question is for Westley, Craig, or Jim York,

When is the deadline to submit an engineer's report to the government in
order to be grandfathered in with FEMA, be able to keep flood insurance, and
not have to raise up your house off of the slab? I just want to repair the
existing structures. I'm talking about flood zone A. I took Mr. York's
advice and contacted Tom Reid. How long to I have to get this recorded?? If
I want to sell my house in flood zone A, do I also have to file this report
with the government to protect the future buyer's rights to repair the
houses without having to raise them up? Thanks to Jim York for providing
this engineer's name to me.

Laurie