[StBernard] Question for Genny

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 30 19:20:57 EDT 2006

Genny,

Could you explain again the circumstances underwhich you Mom's homeowners
was dropped? Have something similar going on here with my Mom's policy.

If you wish to reply privately, my email address is: jaywhy321 at yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jim York

Wesley, just wanted to give you an update. Our Agent called this
morning.
State Farm is willing to reinstate my Mom's policy.

He recommended that she lower her coverage down to $5,000 (the
minimum
allowed) with the balance of her Home Owners coverage reduced
accordingly
(Deductible $2,000). The liability piece will be $100,000. The cost
about
$440. Supposedly, cheaper than plain liability insurance which he
said was
running from $500 to $600. She has way more insurance then she needs
but
I'd hate for her to decide not to go with this and something happen.
What
do you think?

I was upset yesterday, but since this appeared to have worked out -
I wanted
to report the good thing, as well.

Do you know how much liability insurance is going for? Do you know
who is
writing this type of insurance?

Thanks for hearing me out. I appreciate the service you are
providing
parish residents.

Thanks,
Genny