[StBernard] Life Coaches

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 30 19:48:39 EDT 2006

Westley,
I just got home a few minutes ago from my conference call with 4 Life
Coaches from, California, Boston, Colorado, and Virginia. When I told them
my story there was silence, then they asked me a few questions and one was
what did I want them to go away with, I told them the same as I told the
man yesterday, that after 10 months it is not over and that New Orleans was
not the only place affected. believe it or not they want to set up another
conference call because they want to talk to me more. I was wondering if
Deborah Keller would allow me to share her letter if the opportunity
presents itself,if so could she email it to me. trust though these people
knew about St Bernard Parish when I was done, nothing too detailed because
of time restraints but I repeated several times :) Take Care & God Bless!!!
Tina Loze