[StBernard] tina loze

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 3 19:26:40 EDT 2006

To Tina Loze: Post your your email address and I will send it to you in
Word. It is going to be published in the August edition of the LA Civil
Engineer Magazine and possibly the national magazine after that. I am
looking forward to moderating an upcoming conference in September sponsored
by various engineering associations for a select few of the nation's top
engineers to discuss Katrina recovery. I plan to give them all a copy as a
souvenir and hope to get them to visit St. Bernard to see what the average
resident is experiencing while living in the community. By the time of the
conference, we'll all be breathing easier as the end of hurricane season
2006 draws to a close, one way or another. We're on life support here in St.
Bernard this season and we won't really recover unless we can pull through
this year with no levee breaks.
Deborah Keller