[StBernard]Taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 3 21:37:33 EDT 2006

Judy,

I can't speak on behalf of the assessor's office but I know that they have
been processing the tax bills and have been sending them out. The vast
majority of properties were reassessed under the homestead exemption level.
If you have the opportunity to stop in at the courthouse it may be easier in
person than on the phone. If you can't get there let me know and we will
try to track it for you.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig