[StBernard] Camp NOAH and VBS - Vacation Bible School

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 3 21:51:40 EDT 2006

CAMP NOAH will start on July 24th. Site to be announced.
VBS will start the very week following this.
I hope to bring the fliers/poster to the government building for that
pinwall later this week.

Will post the info here too and try to scan the registration forms, but the
church's website is down and my access is very limited as we have no cable
yet where we stay.

You can call the Gethsemane Church number 504-271-4254 and leave name and
number if you wish to register. Dawn, our church office manager, checks it
frequently.

Gaby