[StBernard]Taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 6 22:46:18 EDT 2006

Judy

We are living in Jefferson Parish, one block off Jefferson Highway - not
Pearl River. We bought an old house. Have half the sq.ft. and paid two &
half times more than in Chalmette. One way of looking at it, have less to
clean and less furniture to buy (ha ha).

Had to spend most of our life savings to do this, but who would give a
couple in their 70's a mortgage at our age? and besides we are retired.

We are really thankful tho, we have our lives and health.

Good Luck to you, and God Bless you and your family.

Pat & Jay