[StBernard] More Debris Pick-Up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 6 23:24:58 EDT 2006

Melissa,

Don't worry about my interceding- it is a way to earn my hefty salary. The
hotline number was brought up, but the consensus was that the monitoring of
complaints gives the council a better way to keep track of what is being
done. You can call 278-4217 to register the site.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig