Craig RE: [StBernard] Blighted list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 00:06:04 EDT 2006

Craig, They found us for the tax bills for all of our houses with no
trouble. Couldn't the parish mail a notice or request for information to
the address where the tax bills were sent? I try not to complain, but after
paying to have our properties gutted and secured I have to say we could have
handled this one a little better. Time is hard to come by right now so we
could have done without one more hurdle.