[StBernard] St. Bernard begins process to condemn more than 7, 800 proper...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 00:10:45 EDT 2006

Somehow, we must have missed "IF we tear down the home (in a limited time),
we will pass on the cost of tearing it down to the homeowner, or perhaps
place a lien on the property as not to cost the government for each home it
costs us to have it demolished. If the homeowner does not clear his name on
this issue by refurbishing the cost of demolition, we will have to sieze the
property until the debt is repaid".

..what can homeowners expect, Craig? There's rumors, newspapers, and
internet discussions, mouth-to-mouth condemnation, etc. and the truth needs
telling now.

MJ.

Dianne,

the information will be distributed to as many places as possible. Whatever
happens to the house the property owner still owns their property.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig