[StBernard] COE editor

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 19:57:22 EDT 2006

If Vitter's statement is correct, that the Assistant Secretary of the Army
for Civil Works is the one who re-directed the scope of the COE Cat. 5
report, then the name behind the "Bush Administration" is John Paul Woodley,
Jr. who was appointed into this position in 2005 and formerly served as
Secretary of Natural Resources for Virginia.
So why can't his name be said publicly, if Vitter is correct? Why the
secrecy? A few minutes on the web and it's out in the open. I'm sure Jindal,
Melancon, Landrieu all know him, too, and they like Vitter, figured they'd
just wait until a Congressional hearing to discuss it in a public forum.

I just wonder if Mr. Woodley has visited the Katrina devastation or see our
levee protection system first hand.

ddk