[StBernard] ICC funds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 19:59:13 EDT 2006

Mike, If you can't get a copy of the ICC brochue that explains the steps
you need to take, e-mail me privately at lauries153 at hotmail.com and give me
your address and I will make a copy of mine and send it to you. I think I
still have a copy around here somewhere. If you don't understand what to do
with it once you get it, take it with you to the community development
office and try to work with them and see if they can help. One of the steps
is to get a letter from them saying it has to be demolished and is
significantly damaged.

Laurie