[StBernard] blighted list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 12 23:18:10 EDT 2006

JFR

Maybe if we could have concrete answers it would be easy to make decesions.
For one thing EPA still can not gaurantee what is on my property that may
harm my grandchildren and why put windows and doors on your home when we do
not know if you can live there again. Also, I heard from individuals groups
that the land hardest hit on the north side of Judge Perez was suggested to
be made into greenspace. What happen to that? Why not make some
sections worth living in at least the valve on all the homes would be eaual.
Why should anyone invest money into something that is going to have
bulldozed homes next to it. My home had a value of $210,000.00 before the
hurricane what do you think it would be with empty lots next to it after
being repaired. I also have a corner lot in Story Park Estates which
looking at all the homes on the fourty arpet canal all destroyed that would
not be a good place to buuild either.

CB