[StBernard] Council Opposes Renting Property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 14 00:29:43 EDT 2006

well charlotte, actually no because the type of american dream i was
learning and living in st bernard was a bunch of bull: discrimination,
cronyism, who you know, i got mine and i'll get yours too, hurray for me and
f**k everybody else, as a matter of fact you can see that going on right now
at its best. i have seen so many GOOD people get dragged down and run thru
the mud until it made me sick enough of the crap that i CHOSE to leave. but
i still HAD many friends and family that for what ever reason chose to stay
and tuff it out. well, guess what charlotte, they are all gone now and most
can't even begin to find new life because they are too used to the old life.

but anyway, i sure hope you find YOUR american dream out there somewhere and
that you can put your behind in your past. or is that put your past behind
you? oh well, GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH
Ben