[StBernard] New Rebuilding Ideas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 14 00:47:55 EDT 2006

Melissa-
It sounds like you and I are thinking along a number of the same lines. How
about we exchange e-mail addresses. I'm not sure if you are in New Orleans
(area) or not, but maybe we could get together somehow and put some of our
eco-friendly/energy saving ideas down into one e-mail and send it to this
list.
I'd love to hear from you. I'll give you my personal e-mail addy and then we
can exchange phone #'s, etc.
This is getting me really excited!!!
I can be reached at admanaecia at hotmail.com
Thanks, Melissa!!!
-Donna
P.S. About the link...You can just do a search for monolithic domes and that
should bring up the main website that I sent the link for.