[StBernard] Score card

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 01:41:43 EDT 2006

Howard,

As best we can we are following up on the future development plans- funding
sources are not as clear cut as the plans would suggest. Try going to the
citizens recovery committee website and you should be able to get all of the
ins and outs. I believe it is sbpcrc.com, but if that isn't correct,
Westley will probably correct it in a posting.

The smart code is being reviewed- some of the parts of it do not fit into
our processes so modifications are being looked at between the council and
the planning commission.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig