[StBernard] Removing your address from the blighted list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 01:43:45 EDT 2006

Cindy,

the list will be regularly updated- the first week had almost 800
modifications. It is sent to Westley so if you are on the mail server list
you will probably get it that way too.

Also my response about calling was to get the information from them- that
was before it was posted on the website- all the information is on the
sbpg.net site so it should be pretty easy to get to.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig