[StBernard] LRA and Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 23:29:22 EDT 2006

David,

When speaking with the LRA rep Paul Rainwater he specifically said that
demolished homes are still eligible and when I suggested as I have for
months that people photo document their home and have a floor plan with
notes of any custom improvements, Paul said that would be helpful in the
process. Remember that the value formula is based on pre-storm value and
post storm repair. If the house was greater than 50% damaged and demolished
the plan will total out the property and it automatically goes to the
pre-storm value.

Hope this helps.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig