[StBernard] Rebuilding St. Bernard Parish Get one of these?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 18 23:28:37 EDT 2006

We're gonna have to be able to remove email addys off that list.

Jim
-------------

Hello, we are conducting a survey dealing with the rebuilding of St.
Bernard
Parish. This survey will be made available to businesses and
governmental
agencies, however it is completely confidential and your personal
information will not be made public and will not be posted for
public
viewing. Please help us by completing the following eight questions.

1) Are you planning to return to St. Bernard Parish? If so, when?

2) Are you going to repair your existing house? If so, will you want
raise that house above flood levels?

3) If your home was, or is going to be demolished will you want to
rebuild?
And if you could find an affordable option to rebuild would this
help you to
rebuild soon?

4) What size home would you want and how many bedrooms and
bathrooms?

5) How big is your lot?

6) What monthly rate could you afford for a new home?
a) $600 a month
b) $650 a month
c) $700 a month
d) $800 a month
e) $900 a month
f) $1000 a month
g) More than $1000 a month

7) Would you want to build a home that could withstand hurricane
winds up to
130 miles per hour?

8) If you had your wish, how soon would you want to have a new home
on your
empty lot?

Thank you very much for answering our questions. Please simply send
us back
your answers to this email address.

Thank You!