[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 19 22:50:38 EDT 2006

Good points Deborah,

We discussed the issue of businesses following the requirement to handle
their own garbage- the word is being sent to them. I'll try to get an
article to address the trash issue.

I am hosting a neighborhood civic association meeting this Saturday at 8:30
a.m. at the council trailer or tent, depending on turn out. This is for any
representatives of any neighborhood civic association or residents who may
wish to become part of activiating their neighborhood association or
starting one.

The idea is to really get the residents to take an active ownership in the
neighborhood recovery- would love to have you there.

A district D meeting will follow at 10:00 a.m.

God Bless,
Craig