[StBernard] Deadlines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 20 22:03:38 EDT 2006

I agree with this. I'm afraid the windows will be broken, my neighborhood
is deserted. No one is living there except maybe one person in a FEMA
trailer. I never see any patrols when I am there. I feel scared when I go
there, it is so erie. Does anyone else have this concern? Craig, what do
you think of these concerns? Thanks.

Laurie