[StBernard] Father Walter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 21 22:10:14 EDT 2006

Laurie,

We saw Fr. Walter this weekend. He came to bless our house.

He's doing very well. He's currently the associate pastor at a church in
Laplace. Sometime in the fall, the current pastor will be leaving and Fr.
Walter will become the pastor. Currently, he's also working as the chaplain
for the military at Camp Beauregard in Pineville, near Alexandria. He
splits his time between his new parish and the military.

You are correct in that he spent a year in Iraq as the military chaplain.
He was stationed at a camp north of Baghdad. You are also correct in that
he used to have a property on the coast. It was destroyed by Katrina.

If you give me your name and number, I'll pass it on to him. You can e mail
me at paulvperez at bellsouth.net.

Paul V. Perez