[StBernard] DEMOLITION PICK UP

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 21 22:30:48 EDT 2006

Kevin,

Please ask a specific question so I can help answer your concern- what I
stated is entirely accurate. If your parents' house was taken down by the
CCA without permission (which has been suspected now in several situations)
it is the exact reason why the pile is still sitting there. I can assure
you that if the parish contractor had taken the house down it would have
been removed.

Your parents may want to contact David Paysse from the parish legal
department to assist in communicating the issue to the CCA rep.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig