[StBernard] ICC funds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 21 22:33:03 EDT 2006

Mr. Fos,

the report does not document the start of repairs. Any contractor's permit
does as well as the invoice of any repair work done.

A building permit that is issued does have a start date time limit- I
believe that it is six months, but I will check- once you start the time
limit is virtually open ended if there is some progress happening.

Hope this helps. Good to hear from you again.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig