[StBernard] Gutting List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 21 22:34:33 EDT 2006

mj,

mentally disabled is pretty broad- the intention was physically disabled-
however if there is a person who owns a home who is below the moderately
mentally retarded level or a person who is mentally disabled by diagnosis of
dementia or other degenerative neurological diagnosis, please let me know
and we will take it up individually. Unfortunately, those of us who may
have other psychological disabilities do not fall into the eligible group.

As far as the WILL BE gutted- this is still the planned commitment by the
department of recovery- it is still a major challenge.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig