[StBernard] Father Walter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 22 20:47:52 EDT 2006

Thanks to all who responded about Father Walter. I know many of you from
church. I'm glad to know he is well and that all of you from my old church
parish are well also. Yes, Yvette, I do recognize you as the head of CCD.
Jessica Salande is my daughter and she was also a Jr. counselor for vacation
bible school. We live in Pearl River right now, close to Slidell and our
new church is St. Luke's in Slidell. Father Lomax from St. Mark's is our
pastor. It's great to have him there. It's a little peice of home. I wish
all of you the best and a speedy recovery. God Bless.

Laurie