[StBernard] DEMOLITION PICK UP

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 22 20:50:49 EDT 2006

Craig first I did have a question. I just wanted to tell you you didn't
know what you were talking about. We signed up with the parish and someone
else knocked the house down. The parish should be policing that. How in the
world can anyone know who is knocking down their house. They now live in
Alexandria. Now we have to do something else to get it corrected. I will
talk to David next week.

Kevin Roussel
Kevin,

Please ask a specific question so I can help answer your concern-
what I
stated is entirely accurate. If your parents' house was taken down
by the
CCA without permission (which has been suspected now in several
situations)
it is the exact reason why the pile is still sitting there. I can
assure
you that if the parish contractor had taken the house down it would
have
been removed.

Your parents may want to contact David Paysse from the parish legal
department to assist in communicating the issue to the CCA rep.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig