[StBernard] Rodent Problem

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 26 00:00:26 EDT 2006

Shelia,

Isn't BVN going to be green space??? No, that's right a golf course. No

I think it is going to be a

runoff area not to be redeveloped...I'm confused, its hard to remember what
we are supposed to

do. No offense Shelia, but I think after the LRA gets involved you are
going to see more action in

your area, probably demolition.....

gs