[StBernard] What is going on here?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 27 23:10:34 EDT 2006

Sorry, John, but my heart is with all St. Bernardians, living there, in
state or out of state. Unfortunately, as you know I'm 700 miles away and
cannot. Because I'm as broke as the Pope and can't afford to ask him for a
ride in the Pope-mobile, I'll have to await co-ordinating my efforts of
waiting for a mortgage demand letter and spending my last fortune to travel
to Chalmette for the "courthouse shuffle" of removing their name from my
ownership. There I plan on holding my last breath after a severe
heart-attack from the heat suffered while forced to clean a foot of mud from
a home I plan on selling to the LRA.

My wife will have to handle the remainder of the LRA affairs after I'm gone,
however. I don't plan on surviving this time. It just about killed me the
last time. (both heat and finances to do so).

However, thanks for the kudos. Keep everyone in pleasantry because as we all
know, "Things are Hard in St. Bernard" but even worse where I lay my head on
a sofa each night.

Best, Jer.

Jer,

Are you going to make it this Saturday to "da-parish" meet? Without your
presence I can't help but feel it won't be complete ;-) .

John Scurich