[StBernard] Mosquito Alert Issued; West Nile Precautions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 27 23:42:21 EDT 2006

This is for Craig

Who do I contact for an abadoned in ground pool? Its in clear site
and has
not been touched since the storm. Not only

Hearing there is a special council meeting about the mosquitoes, I hope
someone has a good idea on what to do with the many aba ndoned pools. We
have some in the neighborhood we can NOT even reach to put oil or any other
chemical into them, because the weeds are high. I never knew so many people
had a pool on our street. I never did find those mosquitoe eating fish
either. Any other ideas will be much appreciated.

Gaby