[StBernard] Get Together

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 28 01:24:51 EDT 2006

Sadly to say, we won't be there. Dear mom has wiggled out twice from her
appt. at the wound clinic and it's now rescheduled for Mon., 7/31. She is
so afraid of going because it's going to be painful to debride the wound.
However, as I've told her, it's got to be done before we even think of
heading back.

I hope everyone has a GREAT time and please somone...gets some pics and
maybe somone will have a site where these can be posted.

Jim York

Just a reminder, the get together is scheduled for this Saturday
from 10:00
AM - 2:00 PM at Vista Park.

There are picnic tables there and Craig promises to have the
Port-o-Lets
cleaned for us.

Otherwise, bring your own food and drink (your own chair probably
would not
be a bad idea).

I have not been able to secure a tent, so I'm not sure what we have
for
shade unless someone else can come up with a tent by Saturday
morning.

Thanks,
Westley

PS Be sure to wear a St. Bernard t-shirt!