[StBernard] Demolished House

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jul 30 23:21:42 EDT 2006

Hey Lenny,

That makes two of us- never heard of the Christian Coalition Contractors,
but I will certainly check it out. By the way- the response you got was
the standard answer that CCA has given and then they agree to pick the
debris up as a service to the community. Beware of men bearing gifts in a
disaster!!! Nothing is what it is presented to be. Thanks for the info.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig