[StBernard] Insurance Question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 3 21:17:48 EDT 2006

As we all should be aware the year anniversary is fast approaching and we
need to get our claims in. Now I know that the insurance Commissioner has
strongly requested that the company's wavier this and so far the only two
big company's I see on the list is the fair plan and Fidelity. Now my
question is ! Is this only for homeowners insurance. Is flood different do
we have a longer period on flood and what if it is a flood claim but you
need to sue your agent.
So many question and very little answers.
Sue