[StBernard] Please help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 4 20:06:34 EDT 2006

dg,

1. How do I find out if I need to raise my house?
if you were substantially damaged and do not start your repairs before
the ABFE's are adopted and we do not know when the ABFE will be adopted. we
are waiting on the deadline from the LRA, unless there is some other way to
avert the requirement by LRA.

2. How do I find out the % of damage to my house?
the community development office 278-4310 should have a copy of the
assessment. however, many people have found it helpful to have a private
assessment by a contractor or a structural engineer (which is required for
houses in the 60% - 100% range and recommended for 30% - 60% range).

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig

I know this has probably been asked many time but here is my question...

1. How do I find out if I need to raise my house?
2. How do I find out the % of damage to my house?

I had 26' of water. I lived near St. Bernard Hwy.

Thanks!

Dg