[StBernard] Weed/Grass Cutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 4 20:25:11 EDT 2006

Cathy/Wesley:

We have been looking also. Some time back a number was posted. We called
and still no response. Know the guy is real busy, but would be grateful if
we could get some of this mess/weeds out of way. We tried to knock down
weeds with weed eater; hardly impossible. Any quick solutions out there that
a couple in their 70's could handle?

Thanks so much for all your info - God Bless you and family and all
da-parish.

Pat & Jay