[StBernard] Entergy - question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 7 23:36:18 EDT 2006

Entergy was nice enough to replace the electrical pole near my house on
Karen. They also left the old pole on the median along the 20 arpent canal.
Can you help me with getting them to remove the old pole. We need to get
the trash picked up along the canals and the grass needs to be cut. I will
volunteer my time, vehicle, trailer, or lawn mower to get this done.
Charlotte and I are going to return, just not to that house. We both have a
strong sense of committment and alliance to a neighborhood we called home
for 23 years. Anything you can do to help us with this is appreciated.

I'd like to get with you sometime next week to discuss the tree planting
initiative.

Thx for all you do for us.

Howard Luna