[StBernard] Insurance Question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 7 23:49:41 EDT 2006

Jer
Did you try NOLA the insurance forum. I found it by accident Saturday
when I was on the times Picayune site. They had two guys on there that were
really helping people out. I think one is and insurance agent and the other
is an adjuster. I had a problem at first they could not understand what I
was saying (too much information lode).

The one thing they stressed that we have to have filed a "dispute proof
of lost " with our insurer. Fidelity is supposed to be faxing this to me. I
was also given a lot of other info concerning my case. The guy sent me his
email address to send my contact #'s to him. He called me from his office to
help me get this information. This guy went out of his way for me.
Sue