[StBernard] Wolfman Construction enjoys post-Katrina jolt inbusiness

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 8 18:00:17 EDT 2006

That was the gist of my statement. I have no ax to grind with Scott and
wanted to say that he's got the luck of the Irish and it looks like the
condemnation of the Westley group <chuckle>.. Turning trash into gold. He's
a surviver as you can see.

Personally, I don't have much to say for or against him not knowing it "THAT
personally" as more people than myself must find him hard to stomach or easy
to throw a cabbage or rotten tomato in his direction. Remember a wise man
once said, "know your friends from a distance and keep very close to your
enemies with a machete( Jer, 08-08-06 <G>)

Ps. Whether you love someone or hate them, one has to marvel (even in
disgust) how the spitbucket became a bucket of roses ;) (Hey, I say the same
thing about my enemies <which I don't have because I'm all loving <G>)..

--jer--

Jer,

Scott Wolfe is successful in business and making money, but he screws people
over and to say he is unethical is putting it mildly and being way too nice
to him. Can't be trusted at all. I don't salute him. He's makes me sick
to my stomach and I won't go into all the things I know first hand about
him.

lm