[StBernard] Wolfman Construction enjoys post-Katrina jolt inbusiness

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 9 22:04:32 EDT 2006

> Jer,

> Scott Wolfe is successful in business and making money, but he screws

> people over and to say he is unethical is putting it mildly and being

> way too nice to him. Can't be trusted at all. I don't salute him.

> He's makes me sick to my stomach and I won't go into all the things I

> know first hand about him. lm

*Whew, sure glad that Mr Wolf's last name is not Kennedy, King, Lincoln or
Garfield! <smile>.. we've have a close to sure assassination <chuckle>..

Well, we sure can "bury Scott" for the time being and get moving forward.

PS. I need about $70,000. Is anyone in shouting distance a millionaire who
wishes to part with that worthless "root of all evil", dirty money and be
joyeous in the fact that they placed a great guy on the road to proper
recovery? <chuckle>...

Jer