[StBernard] Servants of Christ On-Line Book Store

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 10 22:45:23 EDT 2006

Dear Friends:

Announcing the grand opening of the Queen of Peace Garden's On-Line Book
Store and Donation Center @ www.servantsofchrist.info
<http://www.servantsofchrist.info/>

The Book Store has been consecrated to Our Lady Queen of Peace!

The Servants of Christ Food Distribution & Community Services has opened an
on-line book store. English and Spanish Bibles, Devotionals and Children's
Educational books are offered. We are hopeful this will bring a much needed
source of funding to our mission work in St. Bernard Parish.

Take a moment to browse the many quality Bibles, Devotionals and Children's
educational books that are offered, with FREE SHIPPING for limited time! We
will be adding Rosaries and other products as we grow!

We also invite you to become a Book Store Advocate. A Book Store Advocate
helps us promote the Queen of Peace Garden's On-Line Book Store through
e-mails, club announcements, co-workers, church groups, etc.

In Christ,

Kenny & Joanie Forsyth