[StBernard] Bell South back in Violet

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 12 21:12:01 EDT 2006

Karen,

Our window sills must match as I have mine sitting there as well. Whatever
works. Did they tell you about the antenna or the booster thing that you
can plug into your A/C outlet? As I have no place other than the floor to
use my computer, I havent' pursued any of those options, but Ms. Mary or Ms.
Roxann at WBB told me about them. If needed, you might want to call them
and see if it would help you.

It sure is nice to be able to get to the internet without driving to Metarie
to use East Bank Regional Library's computers or all the way back to
Ponchatoula where I still had a phone line!

I felt like I was coming out from living under a rock! There's another
world out there!

Janet

I signed up for the wireless internet through BellSouth also. I am
not lucky
enough to have phone or cable service in my area yet. In order to
get
wireless internet for my new desktop, it cost me nothing for the
equipment &
for "8 times faster than dialup" only $20/month if you sign a one
year
contract. I have not had any major problems connecting to BellSouth
fast
access except I had to put the modem they sent me in the window. I
recommend
their service highly. The number to check into this service is
877-730-FAST.

Karen Fernandez