[StBernard] QUESTION

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 12 21:39:49 EDT 2006

Charlene,

As a public figure Alan has to expect some negative comments, as does Jr.
and the rest of the administration and Council as well. All messages are
public and those being commented on are welcome to respond.

Since none of the messages were what I would consider personal attacks
(looks, intelligence, family, etc.), but merely questioning motives, I
allowed them to go through.

Westley