[StBernard] Thank you

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 15 00:57:24 EDT 2006

My hat is off to the local government and everyone that is involved in the
recovery efforts in St Bernard Parish. Each of us wake's up everyday with a
decision to make, is it going to be a positive attitude day or a negative
attitude day. It is that simple. I have recently seen video taken 2 weeks
after the storm, look around folks, we are making progress. Do I want us to
be more ahead in the rebuild process then what we are, yes, who doesn't,
however, we started at ground zero. No nothing. The local government made
and is making some tough decisions everyday. If you want change, run for
office. Really, I'm sure they will not have lots of people wanting to run
and take on these responsiblies. Thank you to all on the ground, making
important decisions, gutting homes, rebuilding homes and businesses, and
especially the families back in there homes.
We are moving forward everyday. Its your choice on how you choice to see
your day.

Rodney